Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 7 September 2011

39 'No Payment for Smile'

assalamualaikum and guten tag freund!


ok from entry title, i am sure u guys must be wondering what is it all about?
just now around 3pm, i was at bimb, lagenda height sungai petani.
why i am here? because my atm card got problem.
i cannot access my account, so i went to the counter, well very glad to see that she was well treated me.
this girl asked me to go to counter 6.
then i walked to counter 6.
wahhh no smile at all for the customer, huhhh i saw her face very cute already, 
but no smile no cute...hahaha
hurmm she said my atm card got no problem, then she asked me for my ic.
no smile again when she ask me to sit down for a while.
while she is doing her work with my card, while i kept saw her.
every single customer that came to her, she didnt give even one smile.
hurmmm i feel sad for her.
because smile is not a payment service.
it is free. yet you get pahala sedekah.
maybe she got problem.
but i keep thinking positive about her.
hope one day i will see her with smile again.

before i went to bimb, i am at guardian, village mall.
at guardian the cashier was very polite.
smileeeeeeeeeeeeee always.
haa this type of worker that will make customer happy and customer will come again and again.

no payment for smile

love_bonnie

No comments: