Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 27 November 2011

50 'I got my "P" '

hye there!

20.11.2011 -finally i got my P license...yeay! 

perasaan yang ada bercampur...excited of course! happy of course! nervous of course! ketaq2 pun of course!

it takes 3 months for me to finish my license. as you all know i still studying. the place i study is far away from hometown. so for sure i cant make it on time. i started taking KPP class on august. then i finish my JPJ test on november.3 months. actually i can get my P before november, but i did failed the first JPJ test. parking grrr! makes me angry with the JPJ. huhuhu the mistake is the bumper of my car is on top of white line, totally failed. aiyakk what can i do just repeat for the second time.

during second test. i am too nervous because i might failed again. alhamdulillah with doa and pray to Allah with my family support then i pass the test. once i know all test i pass i signed the certificate with smiley face non stop...hahahaha too excited!

but unfortunately i dont have car here at pekan, pahang. if i want to drive then i need to rent car.

its ok at least i do practice. 'practice make perfect'.


love_bonnie

No comments: