Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 28 April 2012

73 "Selamat Hari Lahir Ummi"

while typing this entry my winamp keep repeating "number one for me" song by maher zain.
i do miss ummi so much, since last mid semester break end.
27th April was ummi's birthday.
"Selamat Hari Lahir Ummi" you are the best ummi in the world. this entry just for you.
with lots of love from your daughter.

Ummi that loves
Ummi that cares
Ummi that helps
Ummi that worries
Ummi that's with me through it all
Ummi that raised me to be who and what i am
Ummi that encourages me
Ummi that work hards for me
Ummi that sacrifices
Ummi that is here only for me
Ummi that has lived all these years for me
Ummi that is surviving only for me
Ummi that is here
Ummi that is there, for, Ummi is everywhere
Ummi that is kind
Ummi that is warm-hearted
Ummi that is super-woman

love you always.



No comments: